To arouse public awareness on cyber security and put forward the new concept of incorporating digital forensic as standard corporate governance for enterprises, SMEs, NGOs and other organisations in Hong Kong, the Cyber Security and Digital Forensics Conference, organised by Lingnan University and co-organised by the Hong Kong Chinese Industry and Commerce Association, was held on the campus of Lingnan University on 1 December.
- Fintech: overview of ecosystem and Hong Kong, India and Chinese Fintech
- Executive eCommerce & FinTech Conference
- Mr. Martin Newman Professional Knowledge Sharing – “How to Create a Customer-centric Experience for OmniChannel Businesses”
- Mr. Robert B Drapeau Jr, Professional Knowledge Sharing – “Ethical Supply Chain”
- Ms. Asta LIM, LinkedIn and Professional Knowledge Sharing – “LinkedIn for your career and business”