A student who has passed the public, professional, and other examinations recognized by the University, or has successfully completed a similar course at an appropriate level offered by another tertiary institution, may apply for course exemption. A maximum of two courses (6 credits) are allowed to be exempted. The student has to take another course or other courses on the programme to fulfill a total of 30 credits in order to graduate.
The total requirement for the award of the M.Sc. degree is the completion of a total of 30 credits, including TEN courses (6 required and 4 electives). The teaching pattern is normally a 3-hour lecture and/or seminar per week per course.
1. Fundamentals of Electronic Business
2. Supply Chain Management in eBusiness
3. Accounting and Financial Technology
4. Business Intelligence
5. Mobile Technology and Applications in eBusiness
6. Best Practices in eBusiness and Supply Chain Management
This course introduces the foundation of mobile technology and the basics for developing mobile applications. The course is also designed for managers to appreciate the business value of innovations in mobile technology as well as the relevant ethical issues.
7. Legal Issues for eBusiness
8. Electronic Marketing
9. Social Media for eBusiness
10. Project Management with Software
11. Purchasing and Logistics Management for eBusiness
12. Business Decision Making with Software
Our programme may require you to take the below pre-entry course(s). If you need to take pre-entry course(s), our programme office will contact you in May 2017.
1. Information Systems Management
Click edit button to change this text.